1. Your client's campaign is getting a lot of clicks, but the conversion rate is low. Which approach could help improve your client's conversion rate?
2. When setting up a campaign, you can use Display Planner to get an idea of the budget and bids you should set based on your:
3. Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
4. Suppose you have created an ad group to advertise gourmet chocolate, and it includes keywords like "dark chocolate" and "gourmet chocolate bars." If you opted this particular campaign into the Google Display Network, what type of targeting would automatically be used to determine whether your ads might show?
5. An advertiser wants to allocate additional budget to advertising a new product line. In order to accomplish this goal, the advertiser should create:
6. If the cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) option is not available for a campaign, the most likely reason is that the campaign:
7. Nadia manages a local gym and is running an ad to drive more free trial memberships. What could she include in her ad text?
8. Which budget delivery option is most appropriate for an advertiser who wants AdWords to distribute ads evenly throughout the day?
9. Which line of ad text would be disapproved based on Googles advertising policies?
10. Grouping similar keywords together in an ad group will:
11. Belinda's boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign is a good fit?
12. In order for cost-per-click (CPC) ads and cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads to compete with each other in the same auction on the Google Display Network, the AdWords system converts the CPC ads bid to:
13. Someone using the Google Russian search domain (Google.ru) changes the language to Englishon the "preferences" page. This user may see ads targeted to:
14. Which is a benefit of advertising online?
15. If your campaign is opted into show ads on the Google Display Network, and your Display Network ads have a lower CTR than your existing search ads - how will this impact the quality score of your search campaign?
16. Using the paid & organic report for her travel website, Karen noticed a relatively high organic clicks/query rate for the search query "Hawaii vacations." What does this mean?
17. A client that owns a fine-dining restaurant in London wants to get more phone calls from people researching places to eat on their mobile phones. How should you optimize this client's campaign to help achieve their goal?
18. Which client would you advise to advertise on the Google Search Network?
19. Which formula represents how Ad Rank is determined on Google search?
20. Which is the best bidding option for an advertiser who wants to drive more clicks from mobile devices?